SPORT IS RIGHT, NOT PRIVILEGE
- FAIR PLAY
I CAME TO PLAY
Founded in 2008, Sports and Youth Humanitarian Organization “Play” uses sport as a universal instrument for development and social change while promoting ethical behavior and good sportsmanship. It sets goals of using sports and scholarship to inspire, unite and educate young people; by forming positive relationships and developing leadership skills help them bridge the divides in their communities, lead healthy and constructive lives and consequently improve their societies and futures.
A COUNTRY WITH A HISTORY OF ETHNIC CONFLICTS
VISIONI CAME TO PLAY aims at installing values like fair play, teamwork, respect, commitment, empathy, leadership and integrity while connecting and stressing the shared identities of young people through the universal power of sport and play.
- Using sports as the instrument for peace, social development and youth education
- Raising public awareness and improving the lives of young people in the region
- Free access to education and organized sport for youth
- Fair play, teamwork, respect
- Education, commitment, empathy
- Optimism, leadership, integrity
Participatory endorsements from globally acclaimed sports industry professionals, academics and organizations, is projected to direct public attention and raise awareness, while creating the atmosphere of anticipation, excitement and consequently extensive media coverage intended for I CAME TO PLAY stakeholders network.